Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Farley's Rusks

I don't know why but I always have a craving for baby foods.
There is something special about Farley's Rusks that are comforting and I don't know what it is.
Farley's Rusks started in the 1880s, but the company were taken over by Heinz in 1994.
Since I had a craving for them, I decided to get them.
I was really excited that I ate them right a way when I got home.
It was comforting that the smell was still the same as well as the taste.
The taste is hard to describe but the biscuit is sweet with a strong taste of flour.
I thought the taste was rather sweet as an adult so I am keen on trying the reduced sugar version which is difficult to get hold of.
When you add milk to it, the sweetness is just right.
Anyway, after posting it on social media it was comforting to see other people having the same affections to Farley's Rusks.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...