Saturday 12 September 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Our Best Ever Trifle

For years, I have been having the trifles at M&S which has always been flawless.
This year they have launched the M&S Marks and Spencers Our Best Ever Trifle. along with other products in the "Our Best Ever" range.
Their Best Ever trifle certainly intrigued me because trifle is essentially three four parts: cream, custard, sponge and jelly.
So with these four simple elements how could they make it more indulgent than the regular one.
After I tried it, I felt that the cream and custard was just the regular cream and custard they use but the jelly part was improved with raspberry compote which complemented it nicely.
It is interesting that their M&S Sherry trifle was also shockingly good because the vanilla custard had vanilla seeds and why they didn't use this in the Best Ever trifle because I thought it tasted really nice and vanilla seeds would look the part in the best ever trifle.
Overall, I liked it but I felt that it came in close ties their Sherry Trifle which is another delicious trifle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...