Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Ginsters Cornish Pasty

Ginsters is famous for their ready to eat Cornish Pasties since the 1970s.
Currently they are still leaders in the market and definitely on the ball as they offer more like Vegan pasties and other products like the Moroccan vegetable pasty.
Since I have not reviewed Ginsters, I got the Cornish Pasty to review.
The pasties were actually quite nice because I liked the potatoes which made it wholesome while the black pepper kick was a nice balance to the pork.
As I am not that keen on meat, I wasn't fussed that there wasn't much but physically you can see and taste the beef in it.
Now that I have tried the Cornish Pasty, I hope to try the others in the range.




ginsters quorn vegan pasty

5 comments:

  1. That was an awesome recipe tip for us. Keep rocking thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got something wrong here. Cornish pasties are not made with pork, it’s beef! It’s actually a legal requirement!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the correction, really appreciate it

      Delete
  3. Worst Pasty ive ever tasted whats happened to Gingsters!!!! I used to like them a few years back. Will never buy one again 😈

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...