Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Rustlers Classic Hot Dog

Since I have reviewed a few of the Rustlers products, I decided to try their hot dog as well which is probably the last in the basic range to try.
Rustlers do have some special burgers but I am not near any superstore to get it.

The instructions for the hot dog was 1 minute 40 seconds in a 800W microwave.
To be honest, 1 minute 40 seconds for the hot dog is probably right but it would be too long for the bun which would go chewy.
Fearing a chewy bun, I microwaved it for 1 minute 20 seconds and the bun was still chewy as expected so microwaving them separately would probably be better but I doubt I would buy it again.
The taste of the dog itself with ketchup and mustard included was not bad.

Ironically, I was Co-Op and the Rustlers double hotdog pack was reduced to 64p so ended up getting them.
This time I microwaved the hot dog for about 40 seconds and it turned out good.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...