Friday 25 September 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Made without wheat Gluten free - Free Range Egg & Watercress sandwich

As with all gluten free and wheat free I find that the pastry does not hold well.

This time I got the Marks and Spencers Made without wheat Gluten free - Free Range Egg & Watercress sandwich and forgot that it was wheat free because I just felt like some egg and watercress.

Taking the sandwich out I noticed how fragile and dry the sandwich was, it was literally crumbling as I ate.

Apart from the bread, the egg and watercress was the usual fare.




5 comments:

  1. I've just had this with a decaf tea and my stomach is killing me. Currently trying to find the ingredients list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything gluten free is tasteless and grossly overpriced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gluten free, dairy free, meat free, plant based are always expensive :(

      Delete
  3. Mancunian Coeliac18 May 2022 at 10:07

    I have coeliac, ate one of the sandwich halfs from the pack, now ill with coeliac. Time and time again I trust these people to not make me ill with their gluten free foods. Everytime they do. Needs taking off the shelf, full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only wheat gluten free and has grain seeds on it…..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...