Friday 25 September 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Garibaldi Biscuits

When I saw these Garibaldi biscuits at M&S they made me look twice because these biscuits have been round for years so I assumed M&S had them all the time.

Then I saw the NEW label beside it and realized they were new because I don't recall seeing them before on my shopping trips.

Ended up getting them because it is hard getting good garibaldi biscuits as there are so many unlike before and sadly I can't remember the brand I had in the old days.

It was definitely comforting that M&S have them and I couldn't agree more with ukfoodiefinder that these are granny biscuits because my grandma used to get me them.

The Garibaldi biscuits were comforting in taste as expected as they were loaded with currants but the biscuit was a bit too soft and they didn't break cleanly along the lines because they were too soft.







9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...