Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Port Royal Jamaican Lamb Patty

I love Jamaican patties and there are many brands about for the ready to eat ones as well as fresh patties available at Jamaican shops.
As I have not come across the Port Royal brand before I decided to try it.
After microwaving it for 50 seconds it was hot and the pastry was soft which did not bother me.
Ideally, if you put it in the oven then you would get a lovely flaky texture.
For those who are not keen on lamb, it can smell a bit gamey but the spices are really appetizing so it makes the minced lamb tasty.
I definitely recommend these Port Royal patties as they have other flavours like spicy beef, jerk chicken and salt fish.
Ideally I want to try the salt fish but haven't seen it any where.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...