Saturday 19 September 2020

[Review] beanit pan fry protein pieces

Spotted these beanit pan fry protein pieces from Sainsburys so as a foodie I had to try them.

I must admit, they didn't look very appetizing because the colour was greyish.

The first time I tried them, I didn't really add much seasoning because I wanted to see how they tasted without anything and the protein pieces were surprisingly delicious with a hint of black pepper while the texture was soft which is much nicer than chewy soya chunk.

The protein pieces are made with FAVA beans which are rich in vitamins and protein etc.

On the second time I tried it, I cooked it with black beans and the two went really well as expected.

Overall, I would definitely recommend try it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...