Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Rustlers BBQ Rib Burger

Out of the basic range at Rustlers, I was drawn most to the BBQ Rib burger because I like BBQ sauce and not often do you get rib burgers in other ready to eat burger brands.
I don't know if anyone else remembers but McDonalds had the McRib burger a while back which was really good.
Basically, it is similar to the sausage patty but in rib shaped patty smothered in BBQ sauce.

Rustlers has two sizes, the bbq rib burger and the bbq rib.
Essentially they are the same but the bun and patty is longer for the bbq rib and so are various products in the Rustlers range.
It makes me wonder if the sauce sachets are bigger in the BBQ Rib version because the patty is longer.

As I just wanted to try the rib patty I got the BBQ rib burger because it is just the same as the rib burger but smaller.
To my surprise, the taste was just like McDonalds McRib, the rib patty was juicy and the smokey BBQ sauce complimented it nicely.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...