Wednesday 30 September 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers West Country Luxury Salted Caramel Ice Cream

Although I have almost tried everything at M&S, it was my first time trying their ice cream.
I got the Marks and Spencers West Country Luxury Salted Caramel Ice Cream which looks similar to their West Country Luxury yoghurt.
The ice cream did not disappoint and I was glad I got the Salted caramel ice cream because it was rich and creamy and not too sweet with a lovely salty kick to it.

I also paired it with sweet potatoes inspired by the Japanese purple potato with icecream and it was a match made in heaven.







2 comments:

  1. Hi this was really helpful. I was going to buy this ice cream the other day. Will definitely try it now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...