Wednesday 2 September 2020

[Review] Yeo Valley Raspberry Yoghurt, Little yeos Fruity Fromage Frais and Natural Fromage Frais

Yeo Valley is a popular yoghurt in UK and they have so many flavours hence as a foodie I have been trying to get hold of their interesting flavours but you have to go to bigger supermarkets for them.
So far I have tried Yummy Plummy, Peach & Apricot and Little yeos.
I wasn't planning on trying raspberry but it was reduced so tried it.

The Raspberry yoghurt was a little disappointing because the raspberry seeds were annoying so in that respect I preferred little yeos because the raspberry was seedless but the taste of Little yeos wasn't as sweet because there was less sugar in them to be healthy.
With the Little Yeos, it is interesting that it follow the fromage frais format, ie the six pot as well as size but they only have two flavours strawberry and raspberry.
The sleeve is printed with some activities that children can play which matches the YEO valley style as the tubs are printed with stuff on the inside like tokens etc.




At another supermarket visit, I discovered they had just the natrual Little Yeos so I got that as well so this will be updated when I've tried it.

The Yeo Valley Peach & Apricot is another one that nice one that everyone likes.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...