Saturday 6 June 2020

[Review] Morrisons Strawberry Jelly with Custard

I love trifles mainly because of the custard and jelly so when I saw Morrisons Custard Jelly I just had to get it.
I was really looking forward to this dessert because it was just plain custard and jelly.
Unfortunately, the taste wasn't what I expected, the custard was the worst I have ever had and the jelly was just lacking character.
The strange thing was, I also got the rhubarb trifle and the custard in that was totally different and nicer.
Comparing the two, the colour of the custard in the two desserts are different.



Morrisons Strawberry Jelly with Custard

Morrisons Rhubarb Custard Trifles (Left) vs Morrisons Strawberry Jelly with Custard (Right)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...