Tuesday 23 June 2020

[Review] Marmite Crunchy Peanut Butter

Earlier this year, Marmite Crunchy Peanut Butter was seen at various supermarkets but I wasn't tempted as a marmite lover because I hate peanut butter.

Marmite Crunchy Peanut Butter
The reason I hate peanut butter is because it is sweet which is weird for peanuts as they are naturally savoury hence when something is savoury and tastes sweet, I don't agree with it.
If I had to get it,  I would buy the smooth marmite peanut butter.

A few months later, I spotted Marmite Crunchy Peanut Butter at the pound shop which is cheaper than the supermarkets because of the expiry date.

I didn't get it instantly but when I got home I changed my mind because as a foodie I should give everything a try so got it the next day.



As I had some muffins, I decided to try it on the muffins.
You can see how skeptical I was as I didn't spread much on it.
On the first bite, the marmite didn't really hit me and then suddenly it was really strong.
To be honest, this was the first time Peanut butter actually tasted delicious because it was salty minus the sweetness.
I'm so glad they came up with this Marmite Crunchy Peanut Butter because I love it but preferably the smooth version because the crunchy peanuts can be annoying for me.
To summarize if you are savoury person I would definitely recommend this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...