Sunday 14 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen Sweetcorn and Chickpea Burgers

I love the plant kitchen range at M&S so I am gradually eating my way through the range which is constantly offering new products every now and then.
A while ago I tried the no Beef patty and this time I got the Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen Sweetcorn and Chickpea Burgers.

I didn't really have any expectations because I was expecting it to be similar to those bean burgers.
The Plant Kitchen Sweetcorn and Chickpea Burgers are seasoned with garlic, coriander and cumin.

After grilling them for a bit they were ready to eat.
The texture was hard and slightly dry.
As for taste, I felt that it tasted like a flattened falafel with sweetcorn and whole pieces of chickpeas hence the burger was very wholesome and packed with proteins.

Overall, I would recommend it people who like falafel.





 Plant Kitchen Sweetcorn and Chickpea Burgers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...