Thursday 11 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers 2 Vanilla Slices

Cream slices are my ultimate favourite but this time they were sold out at Marks and Spencers so I decided to try the Vanilla Slices as I have not tried M&S's version.
To my surprise, this was the best vanilla slice I have ever had as I was previously put off by a different supermarket.
The M&S version is well balanced, the custard filling in the middle is not too sweet or overpowering and blends in very well with the icing on top.
Vanilla Slices

Marks and Spencers 2 Vanilla Slices


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awful. The custard isn’t too bad but the “puff” pastry was not cooked so it was consequently very hard.it was also sickly sweet which most m&s desserts are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreadful vanilla slices from Marks & Spencer, bought this morning.
    You practically needed a. Saw to cut through the pastry ! Won’t be buying them again !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...