Sunday 14 June 2020

[Review] Iceland Cones Mint Choc Chip

As a foodie, I love trying different brands of ice creams, this time I got Iceland Cones Mint Choc Chip.
The design was simple and attractive and I like the cute chocolate chips on the ice cream but the description "decorated with chocolate flakes" is somewhat confusing because the ones in the picture are clearly chocolate chips.
Iceland Cones Mint Choc Chip



Anyway, the ice cream looked just like the product shot so it was good.

Having had a bad experience with Iceland's Belgian Chocolate Mint Majestics, I didn't have any expectations for this.
To my surprise, they were really good.
The mint icecream had a weak mint taste but I loved the equal mix of chocolate icecream and mint icecream together which make it tasty.
The amount of chocolate chips are just right so that the icecream overall isn't too sweet.











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog. Icelandic cuisine is not as well-known as the country's natural splendour. If you're a gourmet, Iceland may be the finest place to visit to sample the mouth-watering Icelandic cuisine. I had visited Iceland with Discover Iceland and enjoyed tasty cuisines of there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed, just like crappy Sai Kung in Hong Kong.
      A_ita An_ta _nita

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...