Sunday 14 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Mushy Peas

So far I have had some tasty pea items at Marks and Spencers:
Pea and Mint Soup, 
Pea and Ham Soup,
Minted Mushy Peas

Hence when I saw the Marks and Spencers Mushy Peas, I didn't hesitate to get them.
According to the ingredients they have only put salt and pepper in it but strangely they taste so good that you wouldn't believe it is simply just salt and pepper.
The texture was thick and starchy yet silkily viscous and the taste was comforting.
I think it is an acquired taste but I loved it and will definitely get it again as well as the pea and ham soup which are similar in texture.
To summarize I think mushy peas is like an English version of refried beans but much better.
Marks and Spencers Mushy Peas






Mushy Peas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...