Tuesday 23 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Collection Strawberry Clotted Cream

I love clotted cream with scones so when the M&S launched the Collection Strawberry Clotted Cream I just had to get it.
There is already a debate on this clotted cream for those who are arguing whether clotted cream or jam come first.
For me, I adore clotted cream so much that I can eat it with a spoon or just have scones with plain clotted cream.

As you as you peel the lid back there is a strong smell of strawberries coming out.
You can feel the strawberry seeds crunch in your mouth.
It is slightly sweet but you still have the full on taste of the heavenly clotted cream.

I recommend trying a spoon of this clotted cream on its own to experience the taste and pairing it with plain scones for that full on strawberry clotted cream taste.

Overall, I was really impressed with this clotted cream and hope they come out with other flavours in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...