Sunday 21 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencer Mini Bacon & Cheddar Muffins

While I was at the olives and dips section, I noticed these tiny muffins which were so adorable!
At a glance they looked like Chinese shao mai but they were cute mini muffins.
There was Cheese and Onion or Bacon & Cheddar.
It was hard deciding but ended up getting the Bacon and Cheddar.




These tiny little muffins are seriously too cute to eat and I ended up taking so many pictures.
The heating instructions are a bit confusing because it has cooking instructions but it also says do not reheat.

Although you are meant to put them in the oven, I microwaved them for 15 seconds which also worked.
Each muffin was soft and crumbly and the cheddar cheese made the muffins really cheesy and moreish that I finished the in one go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...