Sunday 7 June 2020

[Review] Lancashire Farm Mango Low Fat Bio Yogurt

To be honest I have not seen Lancashire Farm yoghurt before on my supermarket trips but anyway I discovered it in the fridge so gave it a try.
Personally I would not buy mango because I dislike mango but anyway as a foodie you got to try everything.
I was impressed with the texture and taste because it was creamy and smooth with a mild mango taste.
The only thing I didn't like was the sweetness because it was rather sweet.
Had it been another flavour I would probably been happier.

After browsing their website it appears the other flavours they have are coconut and strawberry so I get the impressive their yoghurt flavours are quite exotic judging by the mango and coconut.

Overall, worth recommending.

https://lancashirefarm.com/products/mango-fat-free-bio-yogurt/
Instagram: lancashirefarm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...