Sunday 14 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers The Hot One Curry

I love Indian curries so I am trying to try all the curries in the M&S range.
This time I got The Hot One which has 5 chillis meaning VERY HOT.
The Hot one is a fierce tomato curry with fiery naga chilli and marinated chicken breast.

As for the taste, it was definitely hot as labelled so I wouldn't recommend it as a main curry if you can't handle mild chili.
To sooth my palette I had the M&S clotted rice pudding which is similar to having Indian Kheer (rie pudding).




5 comments:

  1. Have you stopped selling them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly they seemed to have stopped selling them. No longer in store and not available through Ocado. Shame, as these were really good too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, but I will have a look again tmr and see if they are still around. Hopefully it is seasonal like the soups et because there are less soups for summer.

      Delete
    2. I just went to M&S Croydon today and they had it. Updated the post with the store pic which shows the expiry date to be sept 2020

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...