Sunday 7 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Count on US Lemon Mousse

I have never counted the calories I eat but since I was in the mood for some mousse I got the Marks and Spencers Count on US Lemon Mousse as I have already tried the chocolate mousse.
Interestingly the Lemon mousse has 97 calories per pot, more than the chocolate mousse but then I am not the least surprised because it contains real lemon juice so I would expect more sugar is needed to balance out the tartness of the lemon.

To be honest, it tasted refreshing yet you could also taste the sugar in it.
It was nice overall but somehow I prefer chocolate as getting through four pots of lemon can be quite boring but easier to get through 4 pots of chocolate.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...