Tuesday 23 June 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Marmite Butter

Earlier this year, Marks and Spencers and Marmite have got together and came up with two exclusive products which were the Marmite Butter and Marmite Cream Cheese.

A while ago I tried the Marmite Cream Cheese which I really liked.
The Marmite cream cheese spread was so bloody delicious even though it tastes nothing like Marmite.
The taste is difficult to explain but the texture was like velvety liver pate and I suppose it tasted like liver pate with a bitter beer twist.
I also thought it tasted like vegan cheese spread which makes sense because there is yeast in vegan cheese.

As I had run out of butter I got the Marmite Butter.
Marmite Butter
The appearance of it is brown and the texture was not as hard as the usual butter.
I buttered my brown bun and muffin with it and the taste was interesting as it was slightly salty and bitter just like beer with some creaminess.
Also tried the marmite butter on hot pitta bread which melted however the taste of the melted marmite butter wasn't as strong.
I would love to see greasy spoons serving breakfast with heavily buttered toasts using Marmite Butter!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...