Wednesday 11 November 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Percy Pig Celebration Cake

To be honest, Percy Pig is a really popular mascot at M&S but I have still not tried the Percy Pig sweets yet as I gave them to my niece.
Marks and Spencers Percy Pig Celebration Cake was really pretty so why not kill two birds with one stone to try the sweet and the cake!
When I took the cake home, I was surprised that everyone liked the look of this cake.
For me I liked the colourful sprinkles and the fact that it was vanilla sponge in the middle.
The cake serves 8 so each slice is just about right with the sugar overload.
I love the vanilla sponge which had a nice firm but moist texture complimented by the jam and butter cream.
Overall recommended because it was fun to eat and looks great on photos!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...