Friday 20 November 2020

[Review] Sainsbury's Classics Beef Hotpot

In general, Sainsburys meals have been delicious especially the classic beef.
This time I got the beef hotpot which is minced British beef with onion, carrot and peas in gravy topped with sliced potato.
Interestingly it requires 8 minutes in the microwave which is quite a while compared to 3-4 minutes for other ready meals.
While it was cooking, the smell of the hotpot was delicious but then the mixing beef, onions, carrots and peas in gravy never fails.
Every mouthful was delicious and the beef was good so I had my beef craving satisfied.

Tried it again a year later and I discovered that you could actually microwave it for 4 minutes instead of the suggested 8 minutes.
The taste seemed to have changed as there was a strong thyme and rosemary taste which I did not like.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...