Friday 20 November 2020

[Review] Sainsbury's Classics Beef Dinner

I love roast dinner and the Sainsbury's Classics Beef Dinner really surprised me that I felt really bad that I didn't do it justice by serving it on a plate.
It was British beef slices in gravy with roast potatoes, peas, carrots and a Yorkshire pudding.
The portion was quite substantial for one as there was quite a fair amount of beef slices while there was lots of potatoes to fill you up as well as healthy vegetables to balance.
The only thing is that it needs to be cooked in the oven but I took my chance and put it in the microwave for four minutes and the potatoes came out lovely without being dry to hard.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this classic beef dinner meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...