Wednesday 11 November 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Count on us Hunters chicken & potato wedges

I have always wanted to try Hunters chicken because it is not something that I would cook and I haven't seen it at the restaurants.
Spotted the Marks and Spencers Count on us Hunters chicken & potato wedges so I had it for lunch.
When I bought it, I didn't realize that it was to be cooked in the oven so I took the chance of putting it in the microwave for 3 minutes and it came out ok.
I thought the potato wedges would be dehydrated but they were not.
You actually get a whole piece of chicken breast in the meal so it is lean chicken you are getting.
When I put the fork into the chicken, it was really hard so I didn't have any expectations on the chicken but when you break into the chicken, it was still succulent and moist.
To be honest, I really enjoyed this meal as the sauce was smoky but not quite the American bbq type but with paprika and all that which complemented the chicken nicely.
There is sufficient sauce for the chicken and wedges.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...