Monday 30 November 2020

[Review] Lidl's snacktastic Classic and Meaty assorted crisps

I don't often shop at Lidl unless there is something exciting or specific but recently I was given some Lidl crisp and they were addictive.
Before mentioning the taste, the texture of the crisps were to my liking as they were delicate and crispy without being too hard.
So there are two assortment bags you can buy: Classic or Meaty.
In the classic you get ready salted, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion and the Meaty you get roast chicken, roast beef and smoky bacon.
In general, I wouldn't mind buying them again but the flavours are not full on but in a good way it would be healthier.
The Worcester sauce and prawn cocktail are my favourites because they are tasty.























 


1 comment:

  1. I’ve been eating Snaktastic crisps for years and am now so dissatisfied with them now , they almost taste stale now. I’ve had a few bags open inside the multi pack too, but that’s a packing error, not sure if they have changed ingredients, but will try other brands in the future. Disappointed as they used to be lovely

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...