Saturday 21 November 2020

[Review] Light and free greek style strawberry yoghurt

Looking at the yoghurt sleeve and poster, the brand name and logo isn't that clear but it turns out that Light and free is the brand after googling it.
Interestingly it is a product from Danone.
As for the taste, it was quite impressive because it isn't as tart as Greek style yoghurt but it is nice and light.
Although it does not contain any sweeteners, I did not like the sweetness because it tastes of artificial sweeteners.
Saying, I was gutted that I didn't see the other flavours like Cherry bakewell and sticky toffee because they would definitely have been my first choice as a foodie.
Overall, apart from the weird sweet flavouring, I would give it 99/100 because it did taste good!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...