Sunday 15 November 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers 6 Christmas crumpets

For years, shaped crumpets have been popular at the supermarkets but I don't recall seeing any on my frequent trips to M&S.
Finally M&S are in the shaped crumpet game with these adorable festive Christmas tree shaped crumpets which I couldn't resist getting.
I suddenly had this idea of topping it with something green so guacamole was an option but then after eating the M&S fish cakes with a layer of green peas, I decided that crushed peas would be the solution and to go with peas I decided to surround the crumpet with M&S Lamb gravy.
To prevent the crumpet getting soggy, you can elevate the toasted crumpet by putting pulled ham beneath it as the base or whatever you fancy.
The results were quite yummy if you like gravy and peas.






馬莎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...