Monday 23 November 2020

[Review] Frubes mystery edition with cola yoghurt

The #frubes mystery yoghurt was annoying.
Its not a mystery because they have told you the flavours so you have to work out which flavours they are.
The annoying thing is that as a foodie I was interested in trying the cola yoghurt first.
There are nine in a pack, 3 of each flavour so it means I have a third of a chance getting the cola.
In the worst scenario, I would have to get through 6 non cola flavours until I get the cola.
What's worse is the chance changes if someone else eats one so hopefully they didn't get the cola!!!!!
I tried putting them under the light hoping the strawberry would be pink so I could exclude it but they were all the same colour.
There are three colors of each which look like they could be a way to tell the flavours apart but luckily I kept the box because it was nicely hidden on the side.
Tried the cola yoghurt with excitement but the taste was rather strange if you can imagine creamy cola!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...