Tuesday 10 November 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers Chunky Spicy Keralan Chicken Soup

I have almost tried all the M&S soups so when I spotted the Marks and Spencers Chunky Spicy Keralan Chicken Soup I just had to give it a try.
Unfortunately, some bright spark used on pasta so the taste was a bit diluted mixed with other things in the pasta.
Luckily it was just ham and pumpkin in the pasta so the taste of the Keralan soup didn't get polluted.
Overall, it has a lovely spicy curry kick but I need to get this again to try it properly.



As a foodie, I had to get the soup again, and this time having it as proper soup was like the MS chunky Thai soup without the lemongrass but the flavour was in a different direction with notes of turmeric and ginger.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Soup,basically I am one of those lover of Broccoli and Spinach soup, but, choose to pick one of the Keralan Chicken for a trial, it was so nice, while looking forward to return back to M & S for rematch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to know that. I tried the broccoli and soup again and it seems they changed the recipe, the new one contains yoghurt.
      https://supersupergirl-food.blogspot.com/2020/05/review-m-marks-and-spencers-souper.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...