Friday 22 January 2021

Marks and Spencers Butter Chicken Takeaway for one with pilau rice, bombay aloo and onion bhajis

The Chinese and Indian takeaways for one are really cute at M&S.
It really makes sense during this time because a meal for two could be a bit too much and with these cute portion sizes you could do a mix and match and end up getting an Indian and Chinese for sharing.
To be honest, I split this one person meal over two lunches.
The first day I had rice with the butter chicken and the next day I had rice with the bombay aloo.
The butter chicken was delicious as expected with succulent pieces of chicken while the bombay aloo was quite fiery but overall I really enjoyed this.
Next time I am tempted to try the Chinese takeaway for one.










Vegetarian meal for one - Saag paneer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...