Friday 29 January 2021

M&S Marks and Spencers Count on Us Ham & Tomato feast sandwich review

I don't recall seeing much Count on US items in the sandwich and wrap range so when I saw the Count on Us Ham & Tomato feast sandwich it made me look.
At first glance, ham and tomato seemed to be the usual sandwich filling but when I looked at the ingredients it made me buy it because of the basil mayonnaise and the tomato chili chutney.
Taking a bite, I thought it was a bit dry and more mayonnaise is definitely needed but then as a count on us series so I suppose you can't have too much without piling on the calories.
Overall, it strangely tasted like pizza because of the tomato chutney and basil but the fiery kick wasn't there but it makes a change with a pizza tasting sandwich compared to your regular ham and mustard!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...