Saturday 9 January 2021

Indomie Hungry Man size noodles review 180g

To some people Size Matters.
When I saw these Indomie Hungry Man Size instant noodles at the shop I had to get them because I love anything that is super big or super tiny.
These noodles are actually manufactured in Ghana under Indomie.
They weigh 180 grams so the portion is equivalent to two or three regular packets of instant noodles (60-100g).
Strangely, on the internet, you will also find a 210g version.

The noodle block was so big that it didn't fit in a regular saucepan.
Inside you will find chili powder and chicken powder.
For fun, I cooked the noodles in a big saucepan because I didn't want to break it up.

I was really concerned about the taste more than the portion size because if they taste good then I could easily finish it off.
I didn't cook them for a long time to keep the noodles firm due to the portion size so that by the time you get to the end, the noodles won't be too soft.
Luckily, the noodles were good and the strands of noodles were firm and chunky.
The broth was full of flavour so more water is needed next time as they were quite salty.

After I finished the noodles, I was able to have dessert as well so I wouldn't say it was a massive portion but then when it comes to carbs, I can generally eat a lot.

Overall worth trying if you can get hold of them!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...