Saturday 30 January 2021

Marks and Spencers Plant Kitchen hoisin no duck wrap review

Before I tried this, I was expecting the mock meat to be like the beef one they did for the New York bun but it turned out to be different.
The mock duck had a wheaty bitter taste like beer which is interesting because regular duck meat does taste bitter sometimes.
Overall quite nice as it was not too sweet but I would have liked the mock duck to be a little softer or have less of it in the wrap to balance the vegetables and sauce.
Compared to Boots no duck wrap, boots fared better.













1 comment:

  1. I’ve had mock meat too which can be bought in tin cans. I think the sauce is good and the crisp of the cucumber makes it bang. Yet when you mentioned the boots range, their vegan duck is more better and flakier

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...