Sunday 8 November 2020

[Review] Waitrose Chicken in Mushroom sauce with Wild Rice

A while ago tried the Waitrose Chicken in Mushroom sauce with Wild Rice which was Chicken breast in mushroom and white wine sauce with long grain and wild rice.
It took me a while to write this up because it just wasn't tasty and I wasn't sure whether it was safe to eat or not because the plastic film in the middle was broken but luckily the paper sleeve stuck to that part because of the sauce.
Anyway, decided to try it anyway, but the rice was really hard but then you could tell the rice was going to be hard because it was rattling about in the box before I put it in the microwave.
As well as the rice, the chicken was tough and dry so I don't think I will try this again.
Another complaint was the plastic film which did not come off easily like M&S which I took for granted.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...