Thursday 12 November 2020

[Review] M&S Marks and Spencers mixed vegetable masala with Basmati rice

The curries at M&S never fail, this time I got the Marks and Spencers mixed vegetable masala with Basmati rice which is vegetarian so I got a good dose of tasty vegetables because there were chunky onions, butternut cubes and green beans, however I wish there were more cauliflower pieces because they were the star of the show.
As it was just vegetables, I added some "just add" calamari from M&S and it was delicious and reminded me of the Tandoori squid at Tulsi restaurant.






1 comment:

  1. Is Basmati rice healthier than jasmine rice? Both Jasmine and Basmati rice are low in fat and will give you a small protein boost. However, basmati is a healthier choice for diabetics, as it has a lower glycemic index than best brown rice (59 to jasmine's 89). Both of these varieties are usually sold 'white'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...