Friday 12 March 2021

M&S Marks Spencer Vegetarian sandwich selection and Afternoon tea sandwich selection

Spotted the Afternoon tea sandwich selection and the Vegetarian sandwich selection which are ideal for trying different sandwiches.

For the Afternoon tea sandwich selection, there was smoked salmon and cream cheese, cheese and onion, egg and cress, roast chicken and avocado.

I got the Vegetarian sandwich selection because it had the Wensleydale and carrot chutney which is not a sandwich that I would buy as I am not keen on carrots, also in the selection were tomato and egg in salad cream sauce, ploughmans and egg and cress.

As expected the Wensleydale and carrot chutney was my least favourite because it was too sweet for liking so I am glad it was in this selection which saved me forking out on a regular one.

The rest of the sandwiches were delicious especially the egg and tomato which is one that I thought was too simple try.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...