Thursday 11 March 2021

Morrisons Sweet cured herrings review

Lately,  I had this strange urge to try rollmops so ended up trying the Morrisons Sweet cured herrings first as it was hard deciding which supermarket brand of rollmops.

The reason I chose Morrisons sweet cured herrings was that it was quite different to the other supermarkets because it had pink peppercorns which the others didn't have.

As expected, I wasn't quite fond of it because of the sweetness but then I expected that because they are sweet cured.

Overall,  I think I am going to like rollmops more than sweet cured herrings but if you seriously wanted to try sweet cured, I definitely recommend Morrisons.

Rating: 3/5












1 comment:

  1. I love these on a salad but it appears Morrisons are not stocking them anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...