Monday 29 March 2021

Wagon wheels

I remember wagon wheels were delicious but when I got them recently (JAMMIE EPIC Version), they were too sweet for their own good and didn't taste how they should. The marshmallow filling was non existent.

On another visit, I spotted them again and they were labelled as original with the look I remember so I suspect these taste nicer which I will need to try out again.

According to a youtube video by Mark Daws, visually you can see a reasonable layer of marshmallow filling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7KfNUvmsE

In the end, I got the original jammie which turned more epic than the one labelled as epic because the layer of marshmallow was visible and substantial.
As for the taste it was just amazing as you could taste the chocolate, marshmallow as well as the biscuit.
It is a pity I threw the other ones away or there would be some pictures showing a difference.
The Original ones appear to be for export as they have Russian, whereas the EPIC ones just have English and these are featured on the UK website.



Also spotted Wagon wheels teacakes jammie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...