Monday 29 March 2021

Sainsburys Strawberries and Cream hot cross buns

A while ago when I spotted these Strawberries and Cream hot cross buns by Sainsburys I was tempted but the thought of strawberries made me think of artificial smelling strawberries so I held back.
In the end, curiousity came to play and I ended up getting them.
Visually, you could see lots of white chocolate and some red berries which on closer inspection were cranberries and not strawberries.
When I opened the bag, there was a lovely fruity strawberry smell which was reassuring.
I decided to toast one half and microwave the other half.
The texture of both were good but I preferred the microwaved half as the white chocolate melted and the pieces of cranberries were moist.
The toasted half was not bad but it needed butter.
Overall, I am glad I tried it.
Rating: 4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...