Saturday 20 March 2021

Delphi Foods Black olive houmous review

It is always exciting when you find different flavours of houmous.
Black olive houmous is not often seen around which is why I got the Delphi Foods Black Olive houmous which is an independant brand retailing at 87p which is not expensive for 170g, vegan too.
The dips and houmous are a small range of what they do, according to their website they have salads and tapas as well.
Getting back to the houmous, I was expecting a little bit more in the sense of taste because it just tasted like a regular houmous but with a lilac colour.
I was hoping it to have a nutty or saltiness to it from the olives or even have finely chopped olives in it which I am sure they will fine tweak it later.
Anyway, I still recommend it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...