Wednesday 23 June 2021

Rice Krispies Squares Chocolate by Kelloggs

Rice Krispies have been around all the time and I used to get the original marshmallow ones Rice Krispies Treats at extortional costs in Hong Kong.
Recently, I had rediscovered them at ASDA because they had all these different flavours so I tried the Salted caramel pretzel.
Although they are super sweet, I decided to try the chocolate one as well since they are readily every where unlike Hong Kong.
This is not the snack you should start at night as it is very chocolately and sweet.
I am so glad I got the single instead of the multipack even though it costs more.
I've always wondered why they are called squares because they are rectangles or did they used to be two blocks of squares in a bar.
Rating: 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...