Sunday 20 June 2021

Vegan Fried Egg from Plant the Seed

I have always wanted to try the vegan fried egg by Greedy khao however they are not doing it anymore.
My prayers were heard when I saw it at the vegan market however they were all sold out so I had to wait another three weeks until their next event.
Finally that day came and it clashed with Fathers day so lunch was imminent which meant I had lunch already.
Luckily they were able to do me a light option.
As expected, it was amazing especially the yolk which had this very similar yolk taste with a yeasty marmite aftertaste, however it would have been more realistic if the white part was whiter.
Overall I'm so glad I was acquainted with this as I prefer sausage and egg over Thai style but I wouldn't mind trying the greedy khao version.












1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...