Saturday 5 June 2021

Lidl Vitasia Dim Sum

As Lidl were doing the taste of Asia theme, I went in to get the pineapple & coconut lassi, Vitasia tofu with vegetables marinade and Dim Sum selection.
The pineapple & coconut lassi and tofu were to my liking.
Last but not least, I tried the dim sum selection which I didn't expect to be good because at the store you could that the dim sum had a lot of water in them as they had lots of ice particles on it.
I only microwaved one of each as I didn't expect it to be good.

Anyway, it only took 1 minute in my 900W microwave.
Any longer and it will be like hard plastic!!
The prawn dumpling (hacao) and shumai (shaomai) were ok but the gyoza was dry and chewy.
To conclude, the M&S dim sum was much nicer and they were both manufactured in Vietnam.
Rating: 2/5










1 comment:

  1. Maybe don’t microwave dim sum ya dick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...