Friday 4 June 2021

Lidl Vitasia Tofu in vegetable marinade

Spotted this tofu during Taste of Asia week at Lidl so decided to try it as the style reminds me of the flavoured tofu by Taifun.
The marinade tasted interesting because you could taste aniseed as well as Italian spices.
Overall, the tofu is well seasoned so it does not taste bland on its own.
To go with the tofu, I cooked it with some oyster mushrooms.
I liked the tofu because it was firm which is what people like in the West as opposed to the traditional soft silky texture which is not to my liking.
Rating: 4/5








3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you like it as much as I did. It might be hard to get now as it was a seasonal promotion at lidl

      Delete
  2. Thanks I am going make dinner with it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...