Thursday 17 June 2021

Lidl Cheddar Cheese Croquettes

I found these Cheddar Cheese croquettes in the fridge so just took a photo for reference as I didn't have any expectations for them.
To my surprise, they were actually delicious and better than M&S which I found bland hence it deserved a proper picture which I took at the store.
The cheesy smell wasn't that nice to begin with but the potato filling was really good like the Birds eye waffle potatoes which is sticky and fluffy texture.
I wouldn't mind getting these again.
Rating: 4/5





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for these reviews! They are really helpful. These croquettes look really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too like these but they have not been in store for nearly two months, i have asked Lidl customer service but have not had a reply!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...