Saturday 12 June 2021

M&S Meal for One Chicken Filled Yorkshire Pudding

I knew I was going to like the M&S chicken filled Yorkshire because it has succulent pieces of chicken nestled in a golden Yorkshire pudding with crispy diced potatoes, British pork, onion and sage stuffing, chipolata sausages in a rich gravy.
The combo of all this was like an early Christmas minus the cranberry.
As expected it was just delicious however I burnt the Yorkshire slightly so remember to keep an eye on the oven!
Rating: 4/5






 

1 comment:

  1. What have you done to the Yorkshire pudding the new recipe is awful all I could taste was some kind of herb which overpowered the taste of the whole meal after enjoying this meal for years I won't be buying anymore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...