Wednesday 30 June 2021

M&S Best Ever Eclair

I have finally tried the Marks & Spencers best ever eclair!!!
For me, most M&S foods are perfect so when they come out with new best ever items I wonder how they can be better than perfect.
Enter the Best ever eclair which is a whopping 7 inches priced at £5 for two.
The eclair contains British cream, chocolate ganache inside topped with chocolate fondant and chocolate lacing.
Overall, I would say this eclair is for an indulgent experience with more chocolate because I could happily eat the regular one.
Although £5 is steep, in Asia I'm actually paying £5 equivalent for a regular eclair at M&S stores so buying the Best Ever version is a bargain.
The best ever eclair tastes the best eaten asap out of the fridge when the chocolate is cold and not so sweet.
Overall, I'm glad I tried
Rating: 3/5










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...